Monday, August 14, 2006

IF-Play

I can not remember ever learing to play chess. And I do not think I will ever learn it, I'm too impatient for this game. While I was a kid I used the pieces for setting up whole imaginary scenes...I remember playing for hours on rainy days...

First I wanted to make this drawing for the 'capture'-theme. But I started something else, which is not finished yet. The idea fits nicely into this week's challenge. I wanted to make a quick drawing, didn't realise how much time it would take. When I came to the black one, I was tired...and you can see it ;-).

4 comments:

Lauren said...

i get the same way on topics, im a bit of a slacker with deadlines. I was definately the kid making pictures with board games as well lol, rules are meant to break

Marilyn said...

Very nice. Your perspective is great and the muted colors lovely.

Alison said...

I like this - the wonkiness just makes it more lively

Larry Lee said...

Checkmate. Nice job.
8^)