Friday, August 11, 2006

More EDM 79 - Ears


"I believe we can change the world if we start listening to one another again. Simple, honest, human conversation. Not mediation, negotiation, problem solving, debate, or public meetings. Simple, truthful conversation where we each feel heard, and we each listen well. This is how great changes begin, when people begin talking to each other about their experiences, hopes, and fears.
Margaret J. Wheatley - Turning to One Another: Simple Conversations to Restore Hope to the Future

I wasn't quite happy with the result of the challenge...so, I tried again keepingin mind the suggestions I've got from someone in the EDM Yahoo-group (Thanks!!!) .I'm not totaly satisfied...but, by working on it I thougt about the quote and a very interesting poem (Dutch) about listening. I added the texts in the journal, so they will come more alive...

5 comments:

faeorain said...

I think you did an excellent job, and the quote fits perfectly with the topic.

Anastasia said...

Great ears!!
a wonderful quote - so true!

Lin said...

FABULOUS JOB!!!!

Shelly McC said...

Wonderful work on these!

Anonymous said...

very nice ears I think. And a great idea about putting a poem next to your drawing. Could you tell me what poem it was. (I'm dutch so I can read it). I love poems.